Who we are?
Our website address is:
Our company has a solid track record of respecting your rights and privacy. It is our foremost responsibility to safeguard the personal information of our all visitors and cutomers. As per the directions of federal legislation, we have strengthened our all commitments regarding provacy by providing you full information regarding how and why we collect your data and how we use and disclose your personal information.
What personal data we collect ?
The personal information which we collect depends upon that for which purpose we are collecting it. May be we can ask for the under mentioned infromation:
- Basic infromation including: your name, residential address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Details about your home such as: the age of your home.
- Employment information.
We may obtain this information from:
- Other renovation dealers or agents
Why do we collect personal information?
When you first become a client or whenever you acquire or renew a product from us, we need to collect some of your personal information. Common purposes for which we collect your personal information are to:
- Enable us to acquire or renew a renovation policy for you.
- Assist you and assess your ongoing needs for renovation.
- Assess your need for other products, such as renovation products, and to offer them to you.
- Ensure your information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Protect us against error or fraud.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
For many of the purposes identified above, we will need to share your personal information with others in order to serve your needs. These other parties commonly include:
- Renovation companies.
- Other renovation brokers or agents.
- Professionals working with us such as home renovation dealers
- Manufacturers of renovating materials.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your personal information
In order to protect your personal information and right to privacy, we will:
- Not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those that we identify to you.
- Keep your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the stated purpose or as required by law.
- Maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as possible.
- Safeguard your personal information to the best of our ability.
- Respond to any request you may make to access or correct the personal information we hold about you.
- Obtain the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
Privacy Internet Communication
As the privacy of communication over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, we do not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss, or damage that might occur by the sending of personal and confidential information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer should you have any questions.
Our Privacy Officer may be contacted as follows:
- Organization: Sunroomstogo and Renovations Client Relations
- Address: Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Tel: (416) 737-1101
- E-mail: email@example.com
Upon request, an individual will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information which is under our control, and may be given access to, and challenge the accuracy and completeness of that information.
Limitations of Liability
Sunroomstogo and Renovations take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the information, or related graphics of this site. Further, Sunroomstogo and Renovations makes no representations whatsoever about the suitability of any of the information contained in the information or graphics on this site for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. Sunroomstogo and Renovations makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this site. When you access a non-Sunroomstogo and Renovations Web site, you understand and acknowledge that it is independent of other websites and that Sunroomstogo and Renovations has no control over the content on any other websites. In addition, a link to a non-Sunroomstogo and Renovations Web site does not mean that Sunroomstogo and Renovations endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use by you is free of such items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL Sunroomstogo and Renovations BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE.